Appointments available Monday - Thursday
A consultation to establish the status of your current health and well-being will be carried out at your appointment.
New price list from April 2021
60 Minutes £42.00
Indian Head Massage
30 Minutes £35.00
Hopi Ear Candle with Scalp Massage
45 Minutes approx £35.00
• I have health requests of my clients as follows;
* If you have a cough, a fever or loss of taste and smell or have been in touch with anyone with these symptoms please contact me as we may need to postpone your appointment.
• In return I will apply these high standards to myself. Should I feel unwell, unable to treat or it is inadvisable for me to treat, I will explain the situation to you as soon as possible before your treatment.
The use of Face Coverings
• I will always wear a face covering for every client for the foreseeable future.
• My clients will be expected to wear a face covering unless they are exempt, for the foreseeable future.
Please note, if you arrive late for your scheduled appointment this will result in your appointment being modified accordingly.
Children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian and you will need to remain on the premises for the duration of their treatment. After the first treatment it is possible for your child to be accompanied by another responsible adult with your written permission.
After your appointment you will be offered a glass of water and advice helping you to continue with your wellbeing. please bring your own bottled water if you prefer.
Please allow an extra 15 minutes for consultation and aftercare advice.
Payment methods accepted
Payments for appointments can be made by cash, cheque or card.
Gift Vouchers are available.
• I supply the option to buy vouchers for treatments. These may be given as gifts.
• These treatments can be booked during my normal working hours with no restrictions.
• Where an appointment is booked and missed, my cancellation policy above will apply and a proportion of the treatment will be deducted from those remaining.
• These vouchers are non refundable.
• These vouchers are required to be used within one year.
* An additional charge may be incurred for mobile visits.
• I have a 24 hour cancellation policy. As you are aware my business is dependent on the number of clients I can see in my clinic hours. Therefore if you are unable to make a previously arranged appointment I request that you provide me with at least 24 hours notice. This will allow me the option to re book the time slot with someone on my waiting list.
Less than 24 hours notice may result in a fair-use fee of 50% of my usual treatment cost. This fee will be required to be settled prior to any future bookings.
• I offer the option to book a package of treatments. These are provided at a reduced price as they are paid for in advance.
• Where an appointment is booked and missed, my cancellation policy above will apply and an amount will be deducted from those remaining.
• These treatments are non refundable.
• These treatments have to be used within one year
I am a full member of the Association of Reflexologists (AoR). Being a full member of the AoR demonstrates that I have a nationally recognised Diploma in Reflexology.
As an AoR member: 12996
I am bound by the AoR Code of Practice and Ethics.
I follow the AoR Good Practice Policy and hygiene guidance to ensure client safety.
I will always be adequately insured for medical malpractice /professional indenmity requirements. The industry standard is in excess of £5 million cover.
I comply with the AoR Continuing Professional Development requirements which ensures my practice is kept up to date.
I am compliant with GDPR data protection, please see my separate GDPR policy. Your information will remain confidential at all times.
As a professional and highly qualified reflexologist with MAR status, I will provide you with the appropriate bespoke treatment and support.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
• I have chosen to be regulated by the CNHC, my choice to be voluntarily regulated and the extra requirements of me are explained on the CNHC website. https://www.cnhc.org.uk/
Provision of additional therapies
• I offer other therapies in addition to reflexology. I provide Indian Head Massage and Hopi Ear Candle treatments to the same high standard expected by the AoR for reflexology. I also have insurance in place for these additional therapies.